Glass Melts are brightly coloured and great fun to work with. These tiles have a unique depth, created by looking through clear folded glass to the colour adhered to the bottom. Rounded edges and a completely flat face create a 'soft' appearance in the tile. Easily cut with wheeled nippers they are suitable for indoors use as they are not UVA resistant. This mix contains a 10mm squares, 15mm squares and 12mm triangles. Each 100gm packet contains approximately 50-60 (this varies due to the size variations of the tiles).
- Float glass with colored film bonded to back
- Twice fired, safe for children with rounded edges
- Pieces vary from 5mm to 3cm's
- This mix contains triangles, irregular, square 10cm and 15mm tiles
- Frost resistant
- Not UVA stable, suitable for indoors only
- Each 100gm packet contains approximately 50-60 (this varies due to the size variations of the tiles.