These handmade ceramic tiles are made by The Mosaic Store and not available anywhere else. Each tile is printed at high temperatures with these stunning, colourful and intricate designs. Being handmade from larger tiles and cut to size the edges are unfinished giving them a rustic look.
These tiles are suitable for indoor use only as they will fade in direct sunlight.
- Each tile is unique with no two being the same
- Hand cut from larger tiles, producing unfinished rustic looking edges
- Use fine grout not course to avoid scratching the surface of the tile
- They can be cut further with ceramic tile nippers
- These tiles are approximately 7mm thick
- Each bag contains approximately 16 tiles or 140 gms. They cover an area of approximately 10 x 14 cm's square.
- As each tile is handout their size varies, but as a rough guide they are between 2-4 cm's in size and cut into a square or rectangle shape
- For indoor use only, these tiles are not UVA stable and will fade in direct sunlight
As these tiles are made to order they take a few extra days to create and send.
Special Note: As with most individually handmade items, minor variations and imperfections do occur, which are only meant to enhance the beauty and uniqueness of the product, making it one of a kind.