What Do You Do With My Information?
At The Mosaic Store, we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
Here's what we do - and, more importantly, don't do - with any information you provide us.
- We collect only the information we require to fulfill your order and provide you with a more personalised service.
- Your account information is held in strict confidence. We will never sell, rent or loan your personalinformation to others.
- We will never send unsolicited emails.
- We only collect information like your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and billinginformation so we can provide the services described on this website.
- The website is secure and located within a secure service environment which utilises SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
- When you enter your credit card number into the order form, it is transmitted across the internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form and is not decoded until we receive it.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show the ads of The Mosaic Store on sites on the internet
- When clicking the Facebook buttons, data is sent to Facebook
Shopping with a secure online environment is considered to be extremely "low risk" in terms of fraud (in fact less dangerous than using your credit card in a shop or restaurant!). However, we do offer direct debit, Paypal and Cheque or Money Order payment options if you are the least bit nervous about supplying your credit card details.