The Mosaic Store is an online store based in Jindabyne, selling mosaic tiles and supplies nationally to the craft market. We currently have an opportunity for a Part-Time Production Assistant responsible for the daily production of a new range of Handmade Mosaic Tiles. These unique tiles are produced in a timely manner to ensure customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently.
Within this role, you will learn to produce handmade tiles and fulfil orders.
You will be happy to work autonomously and to take direction too. This is a small team, and supporting one another to get stuff done is vital. While priority is given to the production of handmade tiles, you will also be required from time to time to assist with order packing.
Importantly, this role involves being on your feet the majority of the day.
What we’re looking for
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Sound computer and technology skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• High attention to detail and process orientation
• Full training will be provided, no prior experience necessary
How do you apply?
If this sounds like you, please contact Mardi Burns on 6456 2818 or email email@example.com and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume and provide all contact details prompt acknowledgement of your application.
This role is a part-time position; the successful applicants will be available to work in Jindabyne Monday, and Tuesday from 9 am to 3:30 pm. This position would be ideal for parents of school-aged children.